martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

Words of Alexandre Pato to SporTV.

ed83be9f-1b9b-4cd3-8f83-141c022dc6e6.jpg

Former Milan striker Alexandre Pato spoke to SporTV about the injury hell that he experienced at Milan. 

"I went through 18 months at Milan where I kept on getting injured. And now everyone can see what's happening there now: the players keep on sustaining injuries. It proves that the physical problems I experienced at Milan weren't my fault. I paid dearly for my injuries and I'm paying a price that doesn't depend on me. The treatment at Milan is different to the one I get here. They work a lot on physique in the gym, swimming pool and physiotherapy. At Milan, they do 20 days of work in just a week, so it's only normal that the body can't handle it. I haven't had any injuries this season."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario