viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

"Milan can win the Scudetto this season".

d94c1d44-fd34-43fb-aa8a-c5a5d16d50f2.JPG










Barbara Berlusconi: "Milan can win the Scudetto this season. I'm sure that Kakà will do well."
Milan director Barbara Berlusconi visited Milanello earlier today and had lunch with coach Massimiliano Allegri and the coaching staff. She took some time out to speak to Milan Channel.

"I think that Allegri has to be supported. He joined Milan during a time of great change for the club, and he has handled the situation in a very good way. A coach who is here for the fourth consecutive year can't have done badly."

"I have a very positive opinion about Milan's squad. Many of our players are in their respective national teams, and that's a sign of quality. I think Milan is a competitive team and well-equipped to reach the objectives that we have set. I strongly believe that we can win the Scudetto this season. I think that we can do well in the Champions League, and you never know what can happen in life. In 2003 and 2007 we played in the preliminaries and then we won the Champions League. Perhaps it's a good sign."

"I'm very happy that Kakà returned to Milan. It heals the wound in the hearts of the Milan fans that was opened when he left four years ago. Nevertheless, I don't think that it's only about the emotional aspect. We expect a lot from Kakà because he's a player that still has a lot to give to football, and I'm sure that he will do well." 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario